Notice and takedown policy
If you are the rights owner and are concerned that you have found something on this blog for which you have not given permission, please contact me at timmyd at gmail dot com stating the following:
- Your contact details.
- A description of the item.
- The website address (URL) where the item is (the title of each blog entry I make is a direct link to it); or, alternatively, the date when I blogged it.
- An explanation of why the item shouldn’t be on my blog.
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights owner or are authorised to act for the rights owner.
The process for handling requests to remove items from my blog is as follows:
- I’ll contact you as soon as I can: usually within a day of your email.
- I may seek your agreement to retain the item.
- Should we not be able to reach such an agreement, the item will be removed as soon as possible, usually within two days.
- I will retain the email stating that you are the rights owner or their representative and why the item should be removed.